Making Noise

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Inspiration Station

 Do not worry about what you could have, should have, or might have done. Face the facts of what you have done with no regrets. You have learned valuable lessons that will serve you well. Look to what you can and will do that will bring glory to My kingdom, says the Lord. I will show you the way. Be strong! Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment