Sunday, August 21, 2022

Inspiration Station

 Allow Me to mold you and remake you.  I want to remove everything that opposes truth and righteousness.  Will you put yourself in My hands without protecting your offenses and secret sins?  Will you humble yourself under My might and power to transform you from being natural into being spiritual?  Release yourself from the past and truly become Mine, says the Lord.   Jeremiah 18:2-4  "Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words."  Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel.  And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *